Where do I get permission to duplicate trademarks or copyrighted material?

I am considering starting a silk screen business. If you knew names and addresses that would be great.
This story first appeared in the October 2012 issue of Entrepreneur. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.

You must contact the owner of the trademark/service mark or the copyright and ask for permission, which may or may not be granted . . . and for which the owner may charge a licensing fee.  Be sure to have an attorney properly document the transaction.

View Comments (0)

Related Articles