Here are a few reasons:
- Lower operation costs (no need for a fancy office, you can work from your garage and nobody cares).
- Internet marketing is a lot more affordable than traditional marketing.
- Internet marketing is a lot more effective and targeted than traditional marketing.
- Every day people use the internet more and more to find products they want to buy and services they want to hire.
- Since the operation costs are low, the savings can be passed to the customers and customers like saving money.
I hope that helps. Have a great day.
Question added to topic Grow Your Business • July 8, 2009
What are the main benefits of businesses going online?
I have been wondering why organizations have decided to go online and I would like a clear answer.
Zeke Camusio is a serial entrepreneur. The Outsourcing Company, his sixth endeavor, is an online marketing agency that helps businesses make money online. Camusio also pens the blog "Let's Do It!"