1. Who are my competitors?
2. What are their financial resources?
3. How do they market their products/services?
4. How many employees do they have?
5. Where are they located?
6. How do they treat their customers?
7. What are their pricing strategies?
8. What are their main strengths, and can I meet or exceed them?
9. What are their main weaknesses, and how can I do better?
10. How will they react when I start my new business?
Clutter Control, (800) CLUTTER.
EastHill Press, 6114 LaFalle Ave., #599V, Oakland, CA 94611, (510) 530-5474.
International Brownie, 602 Middle St., Weymouth, WA 02189, (800) 230-1588.
Small Business Development Center, Clayton College & State University, Morrow, GA 30260, (770) 961-3440.