By Catharine Brockman Kuchar
- Want to fly in style? Try one of Virgin Atlantic Airways' Inflight Beauty Therapists. On all flights between New York City; Tokyo; Johannesburg, South Africa; and Washington, DC, and on selected flights to and from Los Angeles, San Francisco and Hong Kong, a therapist offers complimentary massages and manicures to first-class passengers.
- Now it's easier to fly into New York City. Northwest now serves all four of the area's airports, with an additional three daily nonstop flights between JFK and Detroit.
- Continental Airlines now offers a "cookie jar service" between meals for BusinessFirst customers. Complimentary snacks include chocolates, fruit, gourmet chips, cookies and cheese.
- Is business travel stressing you out? According to a Hyatt Hotels Corp. Travel Futures Project Report, 40 percent of business travelers say being on the road is only a little stressful, while 37 percent find it somewhat stressful, 19 percent find it not stressful at all and 5 percent are very stressed out.
- Radisson Hotels Worldwide now offers a "Business Class" package that includes a free newspaper, in-room movies, breakfast, coffee, no fax surcharge and a dual-ported phone for a $20-per-night fee. Amenities vary by location.
Rach Inc., (800) 942-4902, http://www.podeum.com
Travel One, 5000 Atrium Wy., Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054, (800) 243-1600, (609) 222-3949