- Your state insurance department. You can find the number in your local telephone directory under "government listings." This department can provide you with infor-mation about insurance such as how to avoid scams and how to be sure you meet the state's legal requirements.
- Employer Quality Partnership (EQP). A coalition of employer organizations that assists businesses in finding and purchasing health-care programs. Free brochures designed to help evaluate health plans are available at http://www.eqp.org or by calling (800) 260-3783.
- "Everything I Own!" This is a household inventory software program that would also work for a small office. The program is available from BlueCollar Software for $24.95. To download a demo, visit http://www.blucollsoft.com
- Insurance Information Institute. For help evaluating your needs and choosing the right coverage, call (800) 331-9146 or check out http://www.iii.org
- Independent Insurance Agents of America. Call (800) 221-7917 or visit http://www.independentagent.com for a referral to an independent agent in your area.
Corporate Marketing of America, 1000 S. Military Trail, Ste. D, West Palm Beach, FL 33415, firstname.lastname@example.org (initial character in this Web address is a one)
Ellman Batteries and Power Systems Inc., 1707 Demetree Dr., Winter Park, FL 32789, (407) 629-1956
Fleece & Unicorn Cos., Rte. 5, Box 368, Stillwater, OK 74074, http://www.cowboy.net/~muret
Hart Associates Inc., 1915 Indian Woods Cir., Maumee, OH 43537, email@example.com
Robert C. Reetz Co. Inc., 190 York Ave., Pawtucket, RI 02860, (401) 722-9025
Strategic Interactions Inc., 527 Maple Ave. E., #200, Vienna, VA 22180, http://www.strategicinteractions.com