Ask yourself the following questions. If you answer yes to any of them, it may be time to develop your entrepreneurial attitude.
- Do I hear my instincts guiding me but fail to listen?
- When I walk into a business, do I see ways to improve it?
- Do my big ideas seem like silly dreams better left unspoken?
- Does it feel good when others look up to me at work?
- Do I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who sees the "real" problem?
- Do I think risk and problems are good things?
- Am I not getting enough money and creative fulfillment from my work?
- Is being ethical important to me?
- Am I a rule breaker?
- Do I own a business or wish I did?
Next: Teen Scene »