Wondering where to go on the Web for useful information on homebased businesses? The following sites are a good start:
- The Business Owner's Toolkit (http://www.toolkit.cch.com). Its SOHO Guidebook has thousands of pages of information on starting, planning, financing and marketing your business, plus homebased business advice and news.
- Business Start-Ups online (http://www.bizstartups.com) features past "Home Front" columns, plus other articles on homebased businesses.
- Homebased Business Bookstore (http://advgroup.com/books/books.htm) offers more than 100 homebased business titles and articles.
- Idea Cafe (http://www.ideacafe.com). This site caters to the light and serious sides of business. There are cartoons, bulletin boards for starting and running a business, and experts' answers to your questions.
- iVillage Work From Home newsletter (http://ivillage.com/work/index.html). Topics include a software library, feature articles and expert tips. There are also message boards and classifieds for finding computers, software and other office supplies and equipment.
- Let's Talk Business (http://www.ltbn.com). This online radio show features audio interviews and discussions with entrepreneurs.
- Mothers' Home Business Network (http://homeworkingmom.com) gives ideas, inspiration and support to mothers working at home.
- The Small Business Advisor (http://www.isquare.com) features marketing tips, tax advice, business news, checklists and a monthly newsletter.