What's your marketing style quotient? Circle one answer per question.
1. Does the logo on your stationery and cards look
exactly the same as the logo on your company brochure, sell sheets
and all other materials?
2. Does your logo function equally well in black and
white and color?
3. Is the typestyle used in your materials
A. On most printed pieces
B. On all printed pieces
C. It varies from piece to piece.
4. Does the thickness of the paper used on your company
brochure, fliers, and/or sell sheets
B. About average
C. Thick and heavy
5. Do your materials include photography, illustrations or
6. Where solid colors are used, the colors were chosen
A. They reflect the nature of the company.
B. They appeal to prospects.
C. They're your favorites.
7. Do your company's proposal or presentation tools meet
or beat those of the competition:
A. All the time
8. When meeting with a business prospect, who does most of
B. The prospect
C. It's about 50/50
9. When meeting with prospects who offer challenging
objections, how often can you suggest customized solutions to meet
A. Most of the time
B. All the time
10. When it comes to follow-through, you make follow-up calls
and send literature:
A. When you have time
B. On exactly the date specified
C. Within a few days of when promised