Get the goods.
Here's where you can get the tools the Gaspersons used to set up their Web site:
- CompuServe: To sign up, call (800) 524-3388 or visit http://www.compuserve.com. To publish your free Web page, visit http://ourworld.compuserve.com.
- Data Realm: This site provides commercial, corporate, personal and nonprofit Web site space. Visit http://www.serve.com for more information.
- Now Tools: Sells full-service Java-, CGI- and browser-based shopping cart systems. The Gaspersons used Checkout Version 2.5. Visithttp://www.nowtools.com.
- Teach Yourself Web Publishing With HTML 3.0 In A Week by Laura Lemay (Sams.net Publishing/Macmillan Computer Publishing, $29.99, 317-271-8423) is an excellent reference tool for learning HTML.
- WebStep 100: This Web site lists the top 100 places to publicize your Web site for free. Visit http://www.mmgco.com/top100/html.