Why ask about work experience and references when you can quiz prospective employees about their favorite flavor of ice cream? According to a recent study by the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, ice cream preference can reveal clues to an individual's personality. So slip that question into your job application . . . and don't forget to take your new hire out for a celebratory cone.
- Vanilla: colorful, impulsive risk-takers who set high goals and have high expectations of themselves.
- Chocolate: lively, creative, dramatic, charming, enthusiastic people considered the life of the party. Enjoy being the center of attention and may become bored with the usual routine.
- Butter Pecan: orderly, careful, detail-oriented, conscientious, ethical, fiscally conservative perfectionists.
- Banana: easygoing, well-adjusted, generous, honest, empathetic people.
- Strawberries and Cream: shy yet emotionally robust, skeptical, detail-oriented, opinionated, self-critical introverts.
- Chocolate Chip: generous, competitive, accomplished visionaries. Conquerors who are charming in social situations, ambitious, competent and intolerant of defeat.
The Business Bank of Baton Rouge,http://www.bbbr.com
Missouri Bank & Trust, 1044 Main St., Kansas City, MO 64105, (816) 881-8200