- The lowdown: Check out the Web sites for the World Wrestling Foundation (http://www.wwf.com) and World Championship Wrestling (http://www.wcw.com).
- Buzzwords:Juice means blood (what else?); gimmick refers to the wrestler's costume, props, lifestyle, etc.; a person who thinks wrestling is real is a mark; bump refers to the way a wrestler lands on the mat in order to lessen the impact and minimize the risk for injury.
- Bored: Debate your favorite wrestler's merits at http://alt.pro-wrestling.com
- Mecca: Minnesota, of course.
- Wear: Anything spandex, and don't forget your mask.
- Hot: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
- Buzzkill: Everyone knows it's fake; don't even discuss it.
Next: Anime »