There's a never-ending evolution in consumer behaviors and preferences that impacts all their purchase decisions. And staying up-to-date on the latest consumer data can make or break your marketing campaigns. Kick-start the new year with this quiz and get valuable marketing tips that will put you ahead of the competitive curve.
1. American consumers would prefer to receive gifts over gift cards.
2. Today's shoppers believe in "green" products and services.
3. There are more U.S. adults with six-figure incomes under the age of 35 than there are over the age of 54.
4. Many people enjoy online consumer reviews of products and services, but say the reviews have little influence over their actual purchases.
5. Which of the following are consumers more likely to open?
A. Unsolicited direct mail
B. Unsolicited e-mail
6. In which of these media are consumers more likely to "notice" ads?
A. Websites with user-generated content
7. In campaigns that use multiple media, what is the most effective combination for increasing customers' ad awareness and their intention to make a purchase?
A. TV and magazines
B. TV and online