What’s something all successful people have in common? Especially successful business owners?
They create powerful rituals and visualize their results before they happen.
With a new television series out and after seeing his last book land him on the New York Times Bestseller list, Tim Ferriss' accomplishments continue to grow.
He was one of the first people we interviewed for this podcast.
In this interview we dive deep into the development of this brilliant mind, even back to his childhood – where he opens up like never before.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The inside details of The Tim Ferriss Experiment
- About the Process of Teaming with Production Companies
- How to Develop a Toolkit to Rapidly Learning Anything
- What Tim’s Biggest Fear Is
- The Biggest Impact on Ferriss’s Upbringing
- About Tim’s Various Entrepreneurial Failures
- A Simple Effective Way to Develop Business Ideas
- The Story of Tim’s first Company
- How To Create Entrepreneurial Rituals That Lead to Success
- How Tim Prepares for Important Events
- How he Uses Self Talk and Visualization to Achieve Results
- What He Hopes People Will Say at his Funeral
- Plus much more…
The author is an Entrepreneur contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer.