Where do guerrillas go when cruising the Net? Check out these sites for information to help you market your business:
- Internet Publicity Services Inc.'s Resources page is a great place to go for self-promotion tips. The "Self Promotion Resources" and "Media Contacts and People Finders" links are especially helpful.
- DM World library: /library/library.html. This library contains how-to marketing articles. The direct marketing trade magazine DM News has a site at www.dmnews.com
- For quick tips on how-and how not-to market your products or services on the Web, visit net. acceptable at www.tenagra.com/net-acceptable.html
- Advertising Age interactive: www.adage.com/interactive/index.html
- MediaFinder: www.mediafinder.com. Oxbridge Communications has online versions of directories containing more than 90,000 U.S. and international magazines and other publications.
Jay Conrad Levinson is the father of Guerrilla Marketing, the bestselling marketing series in history, selling more than 14 million copies worldwide. He is chairman of Guerrilla Marketing International. His latest books include Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days, 2nd. Edition with Al Lautenslager, Guerrilla Marketing on the Internet with Mitch Meyerson and Mary Eule Scarborough, and Startup Guide to Guerrilla Marketing with Jeannie Levinson.