Where do guerrillas go when cruising the Net? Check out these sites for information to help you market your business:
- Internet Publicity Services Inc.'s Resources page is a great place to go for self-promotion tips. The "Self Promotion Resources" and "Media Contacts and People Finders" links are especially helpful.
- DM World library: /library/library.html. This library contains how-to marketing articles. The direct marketing trade magazine DM News has a site at www.dmnews.com
- For quick tips on how-and how not-to market your products or services on the Web, visit net. acceptable at www.tenagra.com/net-acceptable.html
- Advertising Age interactive: www.adage.com/interactive/index.html
- MediaFinder: www.mediafinder.com. Oxbridge Communications has online versions of directories containing more than 90,000 U.S. and international magazines and other publications.
The late Jay Conrad Levinson is the Father of Guerrilla Marketing. His books have sold more than 21 million copies worldwide, appear in 62 languages, and have become the most powerful brand in the history of marketing. He was the chairman of Guerrilla Marketing International. Learn more at gmarketing.com.