- KM Research Center is a good resource for articles on the topic.
- David Skyrme Associates compiles articles and links to KM resources.
- Corporate Memory: Strategies for Knowledge Management (International Thomson Publishers) by Annie Brooking
- Value-based Knowledge Management: Creating the 21st Century Company: Knowledge-Intensive, People Rich (Addison Wesley Longman Inc.) by Rene Tissen, Daniel Andriessen, and Frank Lekanne Deprez
- Morten T. Hansen, Nitin Nohria, and Thomas Tierney's "What's Your Strategy for Managing Knowledge?" in Harvard Business Review, March-April 1999
Insights for Business, fax: (541) 855-2324, email@example.com
Isyndicate, (415) 896-1900, http://www.isyndicate.com
Organization Blueprint Inc., (516) 328-8129, http://www.orgblueprint.com
Chris Penttila is a Washington, DC-based freelance journalist who covers workplace issues on her blog, Workplacediva.blogspot.com.