Stop working 12-hour days! Time-management guru Marty Foley offers these tips for slicing your schedule into bite-sized chunks.
1. Set goals. If you don't know what your destination is, how can you get there? Write down your goals.
2. Keep and use a prioritized to-do list. Always tackle the high-priority tasks first, and work on the low-priority ones as time allows.
3. Exercise self-discipline. If you can stay focused on your most important priorities, you'll see greater results from your time and effort.
4. Automate where possible. With e-mail, use time-saving tools such as autoresponders and filters.
5. Periodically analyze your business. Assess which activities work and which ones you should eliminate.
It's About Time
Make It Count
Next: Lap Of Luxury »
Loading the player ...
Ads by Google
0 Comments. Post Yours.
Most Shared Stories
8 Steps to Having Wildly Productive Mornings
10 Strategies for Overcoming Creativity Block
Richard Branson on Turning an Idea Into a Business
The Single Most Important Habit of Successful Entrepreneurs
SecondMarket CEO: Wall Street Will Put 'Hundreds of Millions' Into Bitcoin
Introducing 'Trep Talk, a series that takes you inside the most intriguing entrepreneurs behind the big ideas.
Giant Leap Games