Stop working 12-hour days! Time-management guru Marty Foley offers these tips for slicing your schedule into bite-sized chunks.
1. Set goals. If you don't know what your destination is, how can you get there? Write down your goals.
2. Keep and use a prioritized to-do list. Always tackle the high-priority tasks first, and work on the low-priority ones as time allows.
3. Exercise self-discipline. If you can stay focused on your most important priorities, you'll see greater results from your time and effort.
4. Automate where possible. With e-mail, use time-saving tools such as autoresponders and filters.
5. Periodically analyze your business. Assess which activities work and which ones you should eliminate.
It's About Time
Make It Count
Next: Lap Of Luxury »
Loading the player ...
Ads by Google
Share Your Thoughts
Connect with Entrepreneur
Most Shared Stories
No Money to Start a Business? No Problem. Try These 5 Options.
There Are 8 Indispensable Elements of Real Wealth and 7 Aren't Money
9 Reasons to Quit Your Job As Soon As You Can
The Secret to Building a Successful Startup? Finding the Right Team.
7 Common Customer Onboarding Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs