Stop working 12-hour days! Time-management guru Marty Foley offers these tips for slicing your schedule into bite-sized chunks.
1. Set goals. If you don't know what your destination is, how can you get there? Write down your goals.
2. Keep and use a prioritized to-do list. Always tackle the high-priority tasks first, and work on the low-priority ones as time allows.
3. Exercise self-discipline. If you can stay focused on your most important priorities, you'll see greater results from your time and effort.
4. Automate where possible. With e-mail, use time-saving tools such as autoresponders and filters.
5. Periodically analyze your business. Assess which activities work and which ones you should eliminate.
It's About Time
Make It Count
Next: Lap Of Luxury »
Loading the player ...
Ads by Google
0 Comments. Post Yours.
Most Shared Stories
12 Things Successful People Do Before Breakfast
3 Strategies for Dealing With Toxic People
Remember, Persistence Pays Off. Stay Motivated With These 5 Tips.
Seven Secrets of Self-Made Multimillionaires
6 Common Mistakes People Make When Starting a Business
Branson On Business
Knowing When to Quit Your Day Job
Turning an Idea Into a Business
5 Vital Startup Basics
What Makes a True Entrepreneur
Why Leading Means Listening
Giant Leap Games