Stop working 12-hour days! Time-management guru Marty Foley offers these tips for slicing your schedule into bite-sized chunks.
1. Set goals. If you don't know what your destination is, how can you get there? Write down your goals.
2. Keep and use a prioritized to-do list. Always tackle the high-priority tasks first, and work on the low-priority ones as time allows.
3. Exercise self-discipline. If you can stay focused on your most important priorities, you'll see greater results from your time and effort.
4. Automate where possible. With e-mail, use time-saving tools such as autoresponders and filters.
5. Periodically analyze your business. Assess which activities work and which ones you should eliminate.
It's About Time
Make It Count
Next: Lap Of Luxury »
Loading the player ...
Ads by Google
Share Your Thoughts
Most Shared Stories
Young Millionaires: How These Entrepreneurs Under 30 Are Changing the World
The 80/20 Rule and How to Supercharge Your Sales and Marketing
Want Media Attention? Target Trades First
Have a Bitcoin Business Idea? This Is What You Need to Do.
The Myth of the Successful One-Person Business