Stop working 12-hour days! Time-management guru Marty Foley offers these tips for slicing your schedule into bite-sized chunks.
1. Set goals. If you don't know what your destination is, how can you get there? Write down your goals.
2. Keep and use a prioritized to-do list. Always tackle the high-priority tasks first, and work on the low-priority ones as time allows.
3. Exercise self-discipline. If you can stay focused on your most important priorities, you'll see greater results from your time and effort.
4. Automate where possible. With e-mail, use time-saving tools such as autoresponders and filters.
5. Periodically analyze your business. Assess which activities work and which ones you should eliminate.
It's About Time
Make It Count
Next: Lap Of Luxury »
Loading the player ...
Ads by Google
Share Your Thoughts
Connect with Entrepreneur
Most Shared Stories
You'll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
No Money to Start a Business? No Problem. Try These 5 Options.
9 Reasons to Quit Your Job As Soon As You Can
How Sara Blakely Built a Billion-Dollar Business From Scratch
How to Best Utilize Your Positive Customer Feedback