Stop working 12-hour days! Time-management guru Marty Foley offers these tips for slicing your schedule into bite-sized chunks.
1. Set goals. If you don't know what your destination is, how can you get there? Write down your goals.
2. Keep and use a prioritized to-do list. Always tackle the high-priority tasks first, and work on the low-priority ones as time allows.
3. Exercise self-discipline. If you can stay focused on your most important priorities, you'll see greater results from your time and effort.
4. Automate where possible. With e-mail, use time-saving tools such as autoresponders and filters.
5. Periodically analyze your business. Assess which activities work and which ones you should eliminate.
It's About Time
Make It Count
Next: Lap Of Luxury »
Loading the player ...
Ads by Google
Share Your Thoughts
Connect with Entrepreneur
Most Shared Stories
How Reading Books Reduces Stress and Makes You Smarter at the Same Time
10 Things Exceptionally Productive Entrepreneurs Do Every Day
4 Free Must-Use Analytics Tools for Social-Media Marketers
If You Want to Succeed, Here Are 5 Things You Need to Do Differently
Set Your Goals 10 Times Bigger to Grow Faster