Franchise Buying Guide

Step By Step

Franchise Registration States
Presented by Guidant Financial
Guidant Financial specializes in helping entrepreneurs purchase new franchises using their retirement funds.

These 14 states require a franchisor to register its UFOC and maintain a registration with the state agency indicated.

If the company is authorized to sell franchises in one of these states, the company will be registered with the agencies listed here.

Department of Corporations
(213) 576-7500

Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, Securities Compliance
(808) 586-2722

Attorney General's Office, Franchise Division
(217) 782-1090

Securities Commissioner, Securities Division
(317) 232-6681

Attorney General's Office, Securities Division
(410) 576-6360

Attorney General's Office, Consumer Protection Division Antitrust and Franchise Unit
(517) 373-7117

Minnesota Department of Commerce
(612) 296-4026

New York
Department of Law
(212) 416-8200

North Dakota
Office of the Securities Commissioner
(701) 328-2910

Rhode Island
Division of Securities
(401) 222-3048

South Dakota
Division of Securities
(605) 773-4823

State Corporation Commission, Division of Securities and Retail Franchising
(804) 371-9051

Department of Financial Institutions, Securities Division
(360) 902-8760

Wisconsin Securities Commission
(608) 261-9555

Andrew A. Caffey is a practicing attorney in the Washington, DC, area and an internationally recognized specialist in franchise and business opportunity law.

« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Page 6
Loading the player ...

Build a Million-Dollar Startup On a One-Year Deadline

Ads by Google

Share Your Thoughts

Connect with Entrepreneur

Most Shared Stories