Marketing Buzz 09/04
Proposal writing tips, advertising in blogs and more
Today's Most Read
This story first appeared in the September 2004 issue of Entrepreneur. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
If your last graphic design bill wasn't pretty, a number of companies offer preformatted design templates that you simply customize and print.
- AcidFlyers: Simple but free downloadable templates for business cards, postcards, brochures and even tickets; also offers printing services.
- Desktop Publishing: For those with Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher or Quark, this is a gold mine of free templates for everything from brochures to envelopes to CD-case inserts. You'll find free fonts and great information about desktop publishing.
- Online library of agency-quality templates; includes brochures, newsletters, direct-mail postcards, stationery, menus, ads and posters for download and customization. Prices: $39 to $149 for individual design templates and up to $519 for CD collections of multiple templates.
- Zinfi Technologies: Offers a variety of templates, from logos to brochures to PowerPoint presentations. Prices vary; expect to pay $100 to add your company name to a template logo, $200 for a brochure template. Zinfi also offers custom designs.
- Another simple site for brochure templates is www.mybrochuremaker.com, while TemplateZone.com offers Microsoft Office templates and HTML e-mail software for $39.95 to $99.95.
of U.S. blog readers have clicked on anadvertisement in a blog.
of CEOs expect to raise the prices of their products and services within the year.
is a consultant and writer specializing in marketing..
For reprints and licensing questions, click here.
View Comments (0)