Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists
Business Type: Franchise
Startup Costs: $100,000 - $0
Welcome to Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists (AWRS) – the world leader in full service alloy wheel repair and wheel replacement. With over 14 years of industry experience, and the first company to provide mobile alloy wheel repair in a fully enclosed workshop, AWRS provides the highest quality wheel repair & replacement services in the industry. Our established, worldwide network of over 140 franchisees operates under a proven business model that includes technically superior equipment, fully trained and company certified technicians, a lifetime warranty on all repairs, and access to over 180,000 remanufactured OEM wheels.
Repair/replace/personalize – examples of our exceptional services
AWRS offers an on-site solution to repair cosmetic damage & bends on wheel from a mobile workshop. Wheels with severe damage, require welding, CNC machining or powder coating are sent to an AWRS remanufacturing facility. Our franchise allows its operators to start with one mobile unit and, through our proven aftercare program, advance by adding additional mobile units and eventually a brick & mortar remanufacturing shop. We have current franchisees with as many as 20+ mobile units plus a repair shop. We assist franchisees structure the best LOCAL solution between mobile and fixed shop.
Proprietary repair processes - performed through one of our patented production units:
Our wholesale business provides service to pre-own departments of auto dealerships, rental car fleets, insurance companies and auto auctions. Our retail business is provided through our partnerships with service departments of auto dealerships, tire stores and body shops. These points of distribution produce hundreds of daily opportunities to serve your community and make above average profits.
Why join Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists?
- Multi-million dollar revenue streams with exceptional margins for sophisticated operators.
- Owner/operator franchises available for smaller markets.
- Patented or patent-pending equipment and processes, the most advanced and exclusive in the industry. Our processes meet or exceed OEM structural and environmental safety testing criteria.
- We are THE preferred or have contractual agreements with OEMs, Insurance Companies, Tire Retailers, Rental Car Agencies, and Auto Auctions that yield millions of dollars for our franchise network.
- We provide you with daily business from tire & wheel insurance providers through our Claims Department.
- Our Corporate office includes Business Development, Accounting, Operations, and Training Departments designed to assist you in developing and growing your business.