Accessible Home Health Care
Business Type: Franchise
Startup Costs: $55,000 - $95,000
Accessible Home Health Care Franchise
Own our franchise and join the best full service medical and non-medical home health care and staffing company in the industry. You'll be guided by our support team with extensive practical experience in providing home health care services.
Maximize the return on your investment with a unique Accessible full service franchise with unlimited profit potential in all service areas and age groups in the home care industry.
Largest protected territories in the industry with excellent multi-unit discounts.
Our franchisees are licensed and accredited to provide all levels of care based on clients' needs, budget & source of payment and are pre-approved for our 46 plus national payers.
We are looking for success driven, hardworking, self-motivated entrepreneurs with astute business sense. Our training and support is thorough thus our franchisees do not require a health care background.
• Franchise Fee $39,500
• Total Capital Investment: $55,000 - $95,000
• Liquid Capital Required: $108,000 - $125,000
• Net Worth Required: $150,000
• Franchising since 2006 with 102 existing units
Benefits of an Accessible Home Health Care Franchise Business Owner
Home Health Care Experienced Support Staff:
Accessible's support team consists entirely of home health care professionals with extensive practical experience in all facets of the home health care business.
ACCESSIBLE HAS THE HIGHEST RATIO OF EXPERIENCED HOME HEALTH CARE SUPPORT STAFF TO FRANCHISEES IN THE INDUSTRY!!
Our Proven Business Model
- Is effective in capturing all revenue sources from start-up through expanding growth cycles.
- Identifies the source of business, provides direction to procure and manage it with our “AccessEdge” programs.
- Is based on guaranteeing “Compassionate Care from the Heart” and being the best.
- Demands of the home health care industry are expanding rapidly and multi-dimensional providers with full service capabilities will continue to thrive
- Accessible is continually developing, testing, and implementing new services at our incubator units and developing new revenue sources designed to continuously enhance the value of your franchise over the next 3, 5, 7, 10 and 15 years.
"AccessEdge" as highlighted below provides our franchisees an edge over our competitors:
- Full service home care provider: Accessible provides medical/non-medical home care and staffing services, thus we have an advantage over the non-medical home care company. When their clients require medical care the case has to be turned over to a full service provider such as Accessible.
- Certification & licensing: Accessible has the infra structure, and in house experience to coordinate the process from State Licensing to acquiring Joint Commission Accreditation, and Medicare Provider number.
- Customized Manuals: Accessible customizes manuals to meet all regulations from State Licensing, Medicare, Medicaid, and Accreditation. Including detailed pre-opening, operations, forms, and corporate procedures manuals.
- Operational Financing: Accessible provides 3rd party financing thus you can expand with cash flow needs in place.
- Corporate Liability Insurance: Accessible arranges for you to obtain required insurance.
- Insurance company credentialing: Accessible franchisees are approved providers on major long term insurance companies' networks.
- Training & on-going support: Accessible provides practical initial training, and thereafter our experienced Home Health Care professionals will support you every step of the way.
- Business development: Accessible is effective in capturing all revenue sources from start-up through expanding growth cycles. Our model identifies the source of business, provides direction to procure and manage by implementing our “AccessEdge” programs.
- Proprietary Business Management Systems: Accessible's "AccessSyst" & "AccessScan" are digitally encrypted, HIPPA compliant software programs, designed for franchisees to manage patients records, caregiver activities, billing & collection.
- Individualized Websites & Customized Advertisements: Accessible creates and maintains individualized websites and prepares customized advertisements for our franchisees.
- Billing and QA Service: centralized claim recertification, quality assurance and billing services are available.
- Reasonable Initial Investment: Accessible franchisees initial investment is reasonable with large protected territories.
We invite you to explore your future as an Accessible Home Health Care franchisee and enjoy the benefits of creating wealth for your family and you.