Business Type: Franchise
Startup Costs: $346,100 - $619,300
Founded in 1990, Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ:JMBA) is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting whole fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed juices and juice blends, hot coffee and teas, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches and mini-wraps, California Flatbreads™, and a variety of baked goods and snacks. As of December 31, 2013, there were 851 Jamba Juice store locations globally.
Jamba has multi-unit and single store franchise opportunities available in various markets (primarily markets in the Mid-West, East and South East). Jamba’s franchise opportunities include traditional locations in shopping centers and/or mall venues. For the last 4 years, Jamba has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Franchises by Franchise Business Review.
Jamba's mission is to be the leading healthy lifestyle brand offering consumers great-tasting and better-for-you products. We believe our commitment to healthy living extends not only to our customers, but also to our franchisees.
- Brand recognition - Jamba Juice is the category leader with over 750 units nationwide and unmatched brand recognition. The Jamba brand stands for fun, healthy, on-the-go products in an energizing unit environment.
- Product Innovation - Jamba continues to create new and exciting smoothies, juices, wraps, flatbreads and sandwiches. All Jamba products meet our strict quality and nutrition guidelines. That means 0g trans-fat, no artificial flavors and no artificial preservatives. It also means that Jamba products taste great!
- Support - Franchising with us means you'll have access to our extensive support structure:
- Vendors - We source and contract globally to ensure we get the right ingredients delivered to your door at the right prices.
- Training - We train you to manage a Jamba Juice unit, and we'll train your team to help ensure a successful opening.
- Operations - Your Region Franchise Leader will visit you regularly to ensure we are meeting your needs on an ongoing basis.