Business Type: Franchise
Startup Costs: $75,000 - $250,000
America’s Largest Replacement Window and Residential Remodeling Company
There are a lot of vinyl window installation companies out there, and then there’s Window World. Not only do we offer the best products at the guaranteed lowest prices, we also include comprehensive warranty coverage and state-of-the-art energy savings options.
From our humble beginnings as a small roadside stand in 1995 to America’s Largest Replacement Window and Residential Remodeling Company, Window World offers the distinct advantage of a number one brand, and our exposure continues to grow.
In 2007 Qualified Remodeler acknowledged Window World as the “largest window installation firm in the U.S.” and in 2009 Window World was recognized as the “Largest Remodeling Company in the U.S.”--both positions we retain to this day. In 2013 J.D. Power ranked Window World “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Windows and Doors in a Tie,”* thanks to our exceptional business model and the dedication and passion of our franchisees.
The Window World business model brings you right into the homes of our welcoming customers. It’s simple, thorough and creative, providing a platform for owners to reach for success – time and time again. We call it “The Window World Way.”
Straightforward Window World Franchise Advantages:
- Low initial investment
- Protected individual territories
- Exceptional training including: Start-Up, New Owner, Sales, Product and Installer Certification Programs as well as Ongoing Education & Support
- Exclusive brands
- Brand leader and growing market segment
- Strong Relationships with manufacturing partners and vendors
- Affiliation with Window World Cares®, our charitable foundation
- Philanthropic opportunities involving St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® and Veterans Airlift Command (VAC)
- AAMA and NFRC Approved, Energy Star accredited windows
- Backed by the Prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal
- Full line of quality products including windows, vinyl siding, garage doors, entry and patio doors and gutters
- Strong credit history and solid business credentials
- Onetime franchise fee of $12,900
- Initial capital to fund start-up costs ranging from $75,000 - $250,000 (based on territory size), expenses and launch of a lead generation/marketing campaign
- Physical facility for showroom and warehouse
- Possess a great attitude and a passion for customer service
Contact us for more information about owning a Window World franchise and why we really are Simply the Best for Less®.
Please complete the form on the right and you will be contacted to discuss the next steps of the franchising process.
* Window World received the highest numerical score among window and door manufacturers in a tie in the proprietary J.D. Power & Associates 2013 Windows and Patio Doors Satisfaction Study℠. Study based on responses from 2,554 consumers measuring 11 brands and measures opinions of consumers who purchased new windows or patio doors in the previous 12 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January – February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.