Business Type: Franchise
Startup Costs: $40,370 - $75,390
Supporting Strategies is pleased to offer franchise opportunities. This is your chance to take advantage of the rising demand for outsourced accounting support services among small businesses.
We’ve developed a proven, scalable business model with highly automated systems and processes to deliver cost-effective accounting services to clients. Furthermore, our low overhead and variable cost delivery model enable franchisees to closely match costs to revenues.
Joining the Supporting Strategies Team
As a Supporting Strategies franchisee, you’ll enjoy access to:
- A turn-key scalable business model
- A defined marketing territory for your Supporting Strategies Franchise that includes a minimum of 20,000 small businesses (those employing 1-100 employees)
- Access to our Virtual Key technology platform – this supported platform gives you and your team all of the technology tools necessary to manage your clients
- Business development system & support
- Team recruiting support & training programs
- Access to Supporting Strategies University & our team of SSU coaches
- Help Desk support for your team and your clients – includes document management services and a support hotline
Learn all about Supporting Strategies at our “Discovery Day” open house
Our business model is proven and practically recession-proof.
We have proven our model of delivering virtual outsourced bookkeeping and operational support services over the past decade. Our franchise opportunity allows you to leverage a proprietary technology platform and team of virtual, seasoned accounting professionals to provide best in class accounting support services to growing businesses. Clients love that they can tap our high-end talent on an as-needed basis. You will love owning a business with low overhead – our variable-cost delivery model closely matches costs to revenues.
At our next Discovery Day you can:
- Peek under the hood and learn more about our franchise offering.
- Meet members of our incredible team along with current and prospective franchisees.
- Get answers to all of your questions about this lucrative opportunity.
Sign up for our next Discovery Day at supportingstrategies.com/discoveryday
Attend Our Webinar: Best Practices in Building a Virtual Accounting Support Business
Cloud-based technology now makes it possible to deliver top quality accounting services virtually. In this session, we will discuss how to best leverage the cloud to efficiently and effectively provide virtual accounting support, and how to build a variable cost-based business that is both profitable and manageable.
• How to build and manage a virtual workflow
• Hiring and staff management
• Key metrics to focus on to understand your business’ performance
• Systems and procedures to ensure accurate and on-time delivery
• Cloud-based products and services available to you and your clients