Business Type: Business Opportunity
Startup Costs: $23,200 - $46,400
Print supplies are a huge market and is expected to continue its growth - estimated to reach $80 billion in the next few years.
Rapid Refill is prepared for this growth and has developed exciting programs and explosive tools to help you build your business. Rapid Start allows you to launch your business with a laser focus on the most important driver of success: attracting customers!
Low Initial Investment – which includes an IPAD loaded with all of the marketing tools needed, initial supply of Ink and Toner cartridges, Marketing and Lead Generation products, and travel expenses training.
Minimal Overhead – because you will be operating your business out of your home, or a small market office, your overhead is drastically reduced as compared to expensive real estate. You also have the option of opening a retail location
Powerful Customer Acquisition Tools - Rapid Refill has developed a multi channel approach. It’s easier than ever to capture new customers which quickly and effectively builds a recurring revenue stream. The Rapid Refill University will teach you how to attract customers via:
- Online Retail Store – using the latest Search Engine Optimization methods
- Direct Commercial – Personalized Marketing and Lead Generation programs
- Retail Reseller Racks
As a Rapid Refill franchise owner you will receive specific industry and sales training, share our core values, hire friendly people to represent your local brand, get involved in the community through various civic, networking and charitable organizations.
As a family company, our core values drive everything we do. More than anything else, we're looking for partners that share these values. We support our franchisees by offering:
- Initial and ongoing Training
- Ongoing Support that helps you build your business: business development managers on-site, annual conventions, peer to peer training and mentoring, Toll-free phone line, monthly leadership calls and more
- Marketing Support: Ecommerce, B to B lead generation, Ad slicks, National, Regional and Local advertising,
“As a Rapid Refill franchisee, making decisions on my own and controlling my destiny is a lot more fun and far more rewarding than working in corporate America” – Don, Ft. Lauderdale