School food is a $42 billion industry yet highly fragmented and lacking suppliers that provide nutrition, quality, and service. Until now… Wholesome Tummies is the answer to the incredible demand for making fresh, nutritious and exciting REAL food available to kids where they live, learn and play – not JUST at lunch time, but ALL the time!
PURE, FRESH, FROM SCRATCH FOOD - IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Our chefs cook from scratch every day. Many restaurants today claim to be fresh, but when you start asking questions you will realize how much truth is stretched. At Wholesome Tummies, we keep it simple. We are passionate about real food. We take pride in our recipes, our chefs, and our kitchens because we know high standards result in a superior product – and the difference is obvious.
Wholesome Tummies offers a “Hub and Spoke” system. Put simply, made from scratch kids’ favorite foods are produced in one central kitchen (The Hub). Owners can outsource food production to a local catering company or rent their own kitchen space. Our owners don’t even need food experience! Food is then distributed to their network of schools (The Spokes). In addition, Wholesome Tummies offers multiple products for increased income stream potential to achieve even greater returns for your investment.
Awarded one of the "Freshest New Franchise Concepts" by Entrepreneur Magazine, Wholesome Tummies Franchise offers a residual, predictable cash flow business model with unprecedented scalability. Imagine a business with potential to double or triple market share simply by adding contracts with local schools, products and services and you CAN make a difference.
Founded in 2007, and franchising since 2010, Wholesome Tummies now has 20 locations operating in 15 states serving hundreds of schools.
YOUR ROLE AS A BUSINESS OWNER
- Drive sales volume by fostering relationships with schools, parents, kids and the community
- Optimize every relationship by driving participation rates, order frequency, volume and cross sell opportunities
- Manage quality control team to ensure 100% Service Guarantee as our brand promise to our customers
WHAT WE OFFER
- An extensive two week training program
- On-site pre-opening assistance
- Site and outsourced food production partner selection assistance
- Lead generation and customer acquisition assistance
- Marketing, sales and advertising collateral
- Approved recipes, ingredients and procedures
- Access to preferred suppliers and negotiated pricing
- Robust technology platform and custom web pages
- Ongoing training webinars
- General business consulting
- No Food Experience Required when you can outsource food production
- Recurring Income with 60 million kids eating in school every day
- Pre-Paid Orders Drive Cash Flow with orders placed days, weeks and months in advance
- Multiple Income Streams from multiple products and services
- Exclusive School Contracts breed loyalty
- State of the Art Technology allows customers to order and you to monitor your business 24/7
- National Purchasing Programs for inventory and supplies
- No “Storefront” Required when kitchen space initially leased
- Proven Marketing Campaigns and Systems targeting schools, parents and kids
- Lifestyle Business operates on school schedule: Monday through Friday 7-3; nights, weekends and Holidays off
- Make a Difference with a timely solution to the single biggest health crises facing our generation
LAS VEGAS, NV
Knowing each day that I am feeding hundreds of children the freshest, most nutritious meals possible is more rewarding than I ever thought possible!”
After reading an article about Wholesome Tummies in Entrepreneur Magazine, the concept immediately resonated with me. Having three kids of my own, I have seen firsthand how nutrition and our children’s eating habits effect their development, behavior, and overall health.
Working for a leading cancer center, we have seen the dire consequences of poor eating habits and sedentary lifestyles. We believe leading the revolution by nourishing and educating younger generations can ensure a healthier future.
Matt & Mimi Tolkin
We are the parents of four school-aged children and see firsthand how bland, unhealthy, and unappetizing school lunches can be. We’re so excited to bring WT Café to our area because now we have an immediate way to make mealtimes exciting for kids – a way to get them into the habit of eating smarter to help them become lifelong lovers of good, quality food.
I love waking up every day knowing I’m making a difference.
Owning a WT Cafe has allowed me to pursue my dream of running my own business while making a difference in children’s lives. It is so rewarding to hear how much children love eating our food. Knowing that our lunches are free of preservatives and other junk that goes into today’s food gives me great satisfaction. I’m excited to be part of the movement and to be making a difference for future generations.
NORTH SHORE BOSTON, MA
I have always been mission driven and after over twenty years in healthcare, WT Cafe is an exciting new avenue to promote health and wellness. What is particularly appealing to me is the fact that I will be doing it in the community that I live in. I love building relationships with people, and what better way to do that than to feed them good food!