Crowdfunding will inject over 5 billion dollars into the economy this year and is becoming a powerful way to fund new ideas and generate buzz for new products and ventures. This creates a huge opportunity for entrepreneurs; however, only 40% of projects succeed in reaching their funding goal. This book shows you how to shift the odds in your favor.
Master the key steps to crafting, managing, and promoting a successful campaign:
- Assess your crowdfunding potential
- Determine the best crowdfunding model for your venture
- Gain expert advice on preparing your project and promotion
- Learn how to craft your pitch and invent enticing rewards
- Employ social media and PR strategies to motivate your backers to open their wallets
- Learn what to do after you’ve reached your goal to ensure your backers are happy
- Pre-campaign, campaign creation and launch, and post-launch checklists
- Tips, best practices, and examples for convincing “the crowd” to invest in your success
- Insights from successful project owners
- Links to successful campaign videos
- Crowdfunding Toolkit--all the resources you need during and after your campaign
Table of Contents and Introduction Preview
About the Author
Sally Outlaw is the co-founder and CEO of peerbackers.com, a leading crowdfunding consulting and services provider, that has helped thousands of entrepreneurs reach their crowdfunding goals. She is a seasoned entrepreneur who has traveled the globe, including ten years spent in Russia, starting and managing several successful companies and running her own media ventures. Sally is a speaker on the topic of small business financing at various universities, business incubators, and entrepreneurial events and has been a repeated source on the topic of crowdfunding for national media outlets.