At a Glance
Products & Services: Industrial cleanser manufacturing & distribution
Number of Locations: 55
Total Investment: $270.45K - 368.45K
Began Franchising: 1983
About ChemstationIn the early '80s, George Homan's Dayton, Ohio, distribution company was suffering from the impact of the recession. To combat this, the company began manufacturing its own detergent formulas, delivering the detergent to industrial customers in refillable containers.
Chemstation customers receive free containers that franchisees refill. Franchisees handle all receiving, storing, disposing and rendering of the detergent for their customers.
Midwest, Northeast, West.
Franchisor is seeking new units in Canada, Mexico.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $45,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Net Worth: $1,000,000
Liquid Cash Available: $300,000 - $500,000
Operations20% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 6. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- How International Franchisors Are Making a Name for Themselves in the U.S.
- The Pros and Cons of Franchising Your Business
- Small Used Jewelry Business Leads to a Growing Pawn-Shop Franchise
- How 2 Businesses Stumbled Upon Franchising as the Key to Growth
- How a Coffee Franchise With Russian Roots Made it in the U.S.