At a Glance
Products & Services: Paint-free dent repair & auto appearance services
Number of Locations: 20
Total Investment: $61.25K - 162.6K
Began Franchising: 1990
About Dent DoctorThomas Harris founded Dent Doctor in Little Rock, Arkansas, in 1986. This mobile and shop-based franchise provides paint-free dent repair to consumers, fleet companies and body shops.
Dent Doctor, which began franchising in 1990, reported repairing over 350,000 vehicles in its first 14 years in business.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $13,900 - $23,900
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Net Worth: $75,000
Liquid Cash Available: $20,000
Operations5% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 3. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (95% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How International Franchisors Are Making a Name for Themselves in the U.S.
- The Pros and Cons of Franchising Your Business
- Small Used Jewelry Business Leads to a Growing Pawn-Shop Franchise
- How 2 Businesses Stumbled Upon Franchising as the Key to Growth
- How a Coffee Franchise With Russian Roots Made it in the U.S.