At a Glance
Products & Services: Nonmedical senior care
Number of Locations: 1,044
Total Investment: $102.3K - $117.9K
Began Franchising: 1995
About Home Instead Senior Care
Home Instead Senior Care was founded in 1994 by Paul and Lori Hogan. Based in Omaha, Nebraska, it provides part-time, full-time and live-in nonmedical service for the elderly who can manage their physical needs but require assistance, supervision, light housework and companionship to remain in their homes. Home Instead Senior Care has locations in the United States, Canada and Western Europe, and offers international master franchise opportunities.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $48,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 10% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsLiquid Cash Available: $45,000
OperationsNumber of employees needed to run franchised unit: 9 - 12. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (98% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Translating My Experience Into Action as an Entrepreneur
- These Franchisees' Business Runs Off Batteries Essential to an Alaskan Winter
- These Entrepreneurs Braved New Frontiers in Franchising and Found Success
- This Franchisee is 'Right at Home' in Her Choice of a Business That Delivers Loving Care
- KFC's Chicken 'Supplier of the Year' Fined $1.4 Million After Workers Lose Fingers and a Leg in Accidents
Request More Information
To request more information about this company, complete the form below.