At a Glance
Products & Services: Nonmedical senior care
Number of Locations: 1,016
Total Investment: $100K - $115K
Began Franchising: 1995
About Home Instead Senior Care
Home Instead Senior Care was founded in 1994 by Paul and Lori Hogan. Based in Omaha, Nebraska, it provides part-time, full-time and live-in nonmedical service for the elderly who can manage their physical needs but require assistance, supervision, light housework and companionship to remain in their homes. Home Instead Senior Care has locations in the United States, Canada and Western Europe, and offers international master franchise opportunities.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $45,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Liquid Cash Available: $45,000
OperationsNumber of employees needed to run franchised unit: 9 - 12. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (98% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Why China Is Just as Important as Breakfast in the Fast-Food Wars
- Franchise Players: A 19-Year-Old-Theater School Franchisee on Discipline
- McDonald's Profit Slips in Chilly First Quarter. Will Yum Brands Fare Better?
- Franchise Players: How This CEO Manages 170 Franchised Locations Across 6 Brands
- Franchise Players: Veteran and Mother of Five on Refusing to Settle