At a Glance
Products & Services: Nonmedical senior care
Number of Locations: 1,010
Total Investment: $100K - $115K
Began Franchising: 1995
About Home Instead Senior Care
Home Instead Senior Care was founded in 1994 by Paul and Lori Hogan. Based in Omaha, Nebraska, it provides part-time, full-time and live-in nonmedical service for the elderly who can manage their physical needs but require assistance, supervision, light housework and companionship to remain in their homes. Home Instead Senior Care has locations in the United States, Canada and Western Europe, and offers international master franchise opportunities.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $45,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 10% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsLiquid Cash Available: $45,000
OperationsNumber of employees needed to run franchised unit: 9 - 12. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (98% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- From Pizza in a Cone to Poutine: The Marketing Power of Far-Out Food Franchises
- Disappointing Earnings Add to McDonald's Bad Week
- Franchise Players: Learning to Manage Entry-Level Employees
- McDonald's, KFC Embroiled in China Food Safety Scare
- Franchise Players: What This Franchisee Power Couple Has Learned in Two Decades of Entrepreneurship
Request More Information
To request more information about this company, complete the form below.