At a Glance
Products & Services: Kitchen and bath remodeling and design
Number of Locations: 65
Total Investment: $54.5K - $97K
Began Franchising: 1984
About Kitchen SolversKitchen Solvers franchisees provide custom and pre-built cabinetry, custom countertops, solid surfaces and kitchen accessories. Franchisees can also expand services to include cabinet, countertop and appliance recoloring, cabinet/wood restoration and cabinet reconditioning.
Current franchisees and independent kitchen cabinet refacing businesses can acquire a Kitchen Solvers franchise for a reduced initial franchise fee.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 15% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $100,000
Liquid Cash Available: $40,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 56% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1 - 2. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- Each Thanksgiving, This Franchisee Stops Selling and Starts Serving (From the Heart)
- 5 Questions to Help You Determine the Right Franchise for You
- Meet the Franchisor Offering Manly Pedicures
- U.S. Air Force Veteran Makes Old Spaces Feel New Again at Kitchen Tune-Up
- 7 Ways Franchises Help Franchisees Obtain Financing