At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 325
Total Investment: $4.5M - $6.9M
Began Franchising: 1988
About Microtel Inn & Suites by WyndhamAs a part of U.S. Franchise Systems Inc., Microtel Inns & Suites offers more than 150 affordable locations across the country.
Offering free cable TV and mattresses approved by the American Chiropractic Association, Microtel's MicroSaver rooms start as low as $35 per night and have queen size beds and built-in furniture.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $40,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 20 years, renewable
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How a Detroit Couple Turned Their Low-Cost Investment Into a High-Grossing Business
- Why a Taco Bell in Chicago Is Hiring a Bouncer
- A Franchise Choice That Began With a Heart-Stopping Incident in a Backyard Pool
- A Carpet Care Company's Unconventional Path to Franchising
- Why Isn't Access to Credit for Small Business Improving in 2015?