Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 313
Total Investment: $4.5M - $6.7M
Began Franchising: 1988
About Microtel Inn & Suites by WyndhamAs a part of U.S. Franchise Systems Inc., Microtel Inns & Suites offers more than 150 affordable locations across the country.
Offering free cable TV and mattresses approved by the American Chiropractic Association, Microtel's MicroSaver rooms start as low as $35 per night and have queen size beds and built-in furniture.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $40,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 20 years, renewable
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Taco Bell's New Sister Restaurant Criticized for 'Communist' Logo
- Before You Jump Into the World of Franchises, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions
- Franchise Players: Finding a Franchise With a 'Family' Feel
- Franchise Players: Franchising Instead of 'Reinventing the Wheel'
- 5 of the Wackiest Fast-Food Lawsuits Ever