At a Glance
Products & Services: Permanent placement & contract staffing services
Number of Locations: 664
Total Investment: $98.95K - $147.4K
Began Franchising: 1965
About MRINetworkA subsidiary of CDI Corp., Management Recruiters International has offices in some 35 countries, and more than 5,000 search professionals. Completing thousands of placements annually through its specialized divisions-Management Recruiters, Sales Consultants, CompuSearch and OfficeMates5-Management Recruiters International franchisees may also offer services including flexible staffing, project outsourcing, videoconferencing, compatibility assessment and relocation services.
In 1999, the company acquired British staffing franchisor Humana International, giving it a large presence in Europe. To reflect this expanded reach, in 2000, Management Recruiters International changed its name to MRI Worldwide.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $76,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 9-3%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $250,000
Liquid Cash Available: $50,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 2% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Dunkin' Donuts Debuts Dark-Roast Coffee for the First Time Ever
- In Sexual Harassment Case, California Rules Domino's Isn't Responsible for Misconduct
- Why the Court's Ruling on FedEx Drivers Could Jeopardize the Franchise Model
- Franchise Players: These Panera Bread Franchisees Now Have 34 Locations
- Can a Food Blogger Force Starbucks to Change Its Pumpkin Spice Latte?