Candy Bouquet Int'l.
At a Glance
Products & Services: Floral-like designer gifts & gourmet confections
Number of Locations: 410
Total Investment: $12.5K - $49.4K
Began Franchising: 1993
About Candy Bouquet Int'l.Flowers and candy have always gone together, but for Margaret McEntire, that combination created a business that now boasts storefront and homebased franchises in 49 states and 44 countries.
Candy Bouquet was born in a Little Rock, Arkansas, garage, where McEntire created arrangements using candies and chocolates in place of flowers. Now franchisees worldwide sell, ship and deliver the bouquets, which can also include cookies, balloons and stuffed animals.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $7,000 - $35,000
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Why Burger King Just Shut Down 89 of Its Franchises in Germany
- Restaurants Ask Customers to #DineSmall on Small Business Saturday
- How These Subway Owners Decided to Open a Teriyaki Madness Franchise
- To Find the Right Franchise, Test Drive More Than One
- How These 8 Restaurant Chains Are Mixing Up Their Menus for Thanksgiving