At a Glance
Products & Services: Commercial cleaning
Number of Locations: 2,631
Total Investment: $9.8K - $97.95K
Began Franchising: 1988
About CleanNet USA Inc.Mark Salek founded CleanNet USA in 1987 and opened the company's first office the following year in Columbia, Maryland, providing cleaning services to commercial clients in the Baltimore/Washington, DC, area.
Today, CleanNet's uniformed force offers a variety of cleaning services for commercial, retail and industrial facilities in financial, hospitality, medical and other industries.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $6,050 - $83,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 10%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 20 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 5-10% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $10,000 - $300,000
Liquid Cash Available: $5,000 - $100,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 10% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 3 - 10. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (90% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- The Story of How McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Came to Be
- 11 Chains That Now Deliver (If You Live in a Certain Area)
- The Business Secrets of the Largest Hardee's Franchisee in Florida
- Gluten-Free, Organic or GMO-Free: What Matters Most to Fast-Casual Customers?
- The Journey from Citibank to a Garage Flooring Franchise