At a Glance
Products & Services: Commercial cleaning
Number of Locations: 2,870
Total Investment: $9.8K - $97.95K
Began Franchising: 1988
About CleanNet USA Inc.Mark Salek founded CleanNet USA in 1987 and opened the company's first office the following year in Columbia, Maryland, providing cleaning services to commercial clients in the Baltimore/Washington, DC, area.
Today, CleanNet's uniformed force offers a variety of cleaning services for commercial, retail and industrial facilities in financial, hospitality, medical and other industries.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $6,050 - $83,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 20 years, renewable
Net Worth: $10,000 - $300,000
Liquid Cash Available: $5,000 - $100,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 10% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 3 - 10. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (90% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Franchise Players: A Franchisee Explores the Developing Field of Vapor Stores
- Franchise Players: One Logistics Franchisee's 11 Keys to Franchising
- Sbarro, a Food-Court Staple, May File for Bankruptcy as Early as Next Week
- Franchise Players: How This Franchisee Turned Military Lessons Into Business Success
- Burger King Replaces Regular Fries With 'Satisfries' in Kid's Meals