At a Glance
Products & Services: Commercial cleaning
Number of Locations: 11,676
Total Investment: $3.1K - $50.9K
Began Franchising: 1992
About Jan-Pro Franchising Int'l. Inc.Jacques Lapointe founded Jan-Pro in Providence, Rhode Island in 1991. Jan-Pro began franchising the following year, offering both master and single-unit franchises, and has since grown to over 10,000 units throughout the United States and Canada.
Jan-Pro franchisees offer commercial cleaning services to businesses such as car dealerships, gyms, banks, churches, schools and offices. The company's "Cleaning Greener" initiative emphasizes the use of cleaning products that require fewer chemicals to clean more.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $2,520 - $44,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 10%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: Up to 20% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $1,000 - $14,000
Liquid Cash Available: $1,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- Starbucks, Chipotle and 6 More Food Chains Scare Up Business With Halloween Deals
- Chipotle Employees Claim the Chain Isn't as Worker-Friendly as You Think
- Finding Success as a Female Franchisee in a Male-Dominated Industry
- As Football Season Approaches, Buffalo Wild Wings Raises Prices
- Franchise Players: Finding a Balanced Life as a Pure Barre Franchisee