BearCom Building Services Inc.
At a Glance
Products & Services: Commercial cleaning
Number of Locations: 58
Total Investment: $12.8K - $39.3K
Began Franchising: 1990
About BearCom Building Services Inc.Dennis and Jill Jenkins, parents of nine children, started their first cleaning business in Billings, Montana, in 1971. Eight years later, after expanding their business through Montana, Missouri, Utah and Kansas, the Jenkins officially founded Laser Chem Commercial Cleaning. In 2004, the company changed its name to BearCom Building Services.
Today the company, now lead by son Michael, offers janitorial services to commercial customers across the United States.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $9,995 - $14,995
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- From Pizza in a Cone to Poutine: The Marketing Power of Far-Out Food Franchises
- Disappointing Earnings Add to McDonald's Bad Week
- Franchise Players: Learning to Manage Entry-Level Employees
- McDonald's, KFC Embroiled in China Food Safety Scare
- Franchise Players: What This Franchisee Power Couple Has Learned in Two Decades of Entrepreneurship