BearCom Building Services Inc.
At a Glance
Products & Services: Commercial cleaning
Number of Locations:
Total Investment: $12.8K - $39.3K
Began Franchising: 1990
About BearCom Building Services Inc.Dennis and Jill Jenkins, parents of nine children, started their first cleaning business in Billings, Montana, in 1971. Eight years later, after expanding their business through Montana, Missouri, Utah and Kansas, the Jenkins officially founded Laser Chem Commercial Cleaning. In 2004, the company changed its name to BearCom Building Services.
Today the company, now lead by son Michael, offers janitorial services to commercial customers across the United States.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $9,995 - $14,995
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Why RadioShack's Shuttered Stores Won't Be Vacant for Long
- Color War: Brands Attempt to Cash In on the Great Dress Debate via Social Media
- Taco Bell to Open First Restaurants in Japan
- Why These Three Brothers Moved to San Antonio to Open a Pair of Franchises
- Dunkin' Donuts Unveils Profit-Sharing Program for Franchisees