At a Glance
Products & Services: Accounting, tax & payroll services
Number of Locations: 108
Total Investment: $24.4K - $40K
Began Franchising: 1990
About CFOToday Inc.John Harrison felt that many small businesses were failing because they couldn't afford accountants, so he began providing "professional services at bookkeeper's rates." In 1989, Harrison established Accountant's Choice, which has since changed its name to CFO Today.
Franchising started in 1990, and there are now locations across the United States offering accounting services to local small businesses.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $24,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: to 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How the Navy Prepared Me for Franchising
- The Story of How McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Came to Be
- 11 Chains That Now Deliver (If You Live in a Certain Area)
- The Business Secrets of the Largest Hardee's Franchisee in Florida
- Gluten-Free, Organic or GMO-Free: What Matters Most to Fast-Casual Customers?