At a Glance
Products & Services: Accounting, tax & payroll services
Number of Locations: 108
Total Investment: $24.4K - $40K
Began Franchising: 1990
About CFOToday Inc.John Harrison felt that many small businesses were failing because they couldn't afford accountants, so he began providing "professional services at bookkeeper's rates." In 1989, Harrison established Accountant's Choice, which has since changed its name to CFO Today.
Franchising started in 1990, and there are now locations across the United States offering accounting services to local small businesses.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $24,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: to 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- Does the Franchise Industry Have a Turnover Problem?
- NYC Papa John's Pizza Franchisee Sued for $2 Million
- Franchise Players: A Former Cop Takes On Running a Cleaning Franchise
- Franchise Players: How Being Forced to Fire Myself Led to My Career in Franchising
- There's Lots of Free Help for Choosing and Funding the Right Franchise Opportunity