At a Glance
Products & Services: Accounting, tax & payroll services
Number of Locations: 108
Total Investment: $24.4K - $40K
Began Franchising: 1990
About CFOToday Inc.John Harrison felt that many small businesses were failing because they couldn't afford accountants, so he began providing "professional services at bookkeeper's rates." In 1989, Harrison established Accountant's Choice, which has since changed its name to CFO Today.
Franchising started in 1990, and there are now locations across the United States offering accounting services to local small businesses.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $24,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: to 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- Dunkin' Donuts Debuts Dark-Roast Coffee for the First Time Ever
- In Sexual Harassment Case, California Rules Domino's Isn't Responsible for Misconduct
- Why the Court's Ruling on FedEx Drivers Could Jeopardize the Franchise Model
- Franchise Players: These Panera Bread Franchisees Now Have 34 Locations
- Can a Food Blogger Force Starbucks to Change Its Pumpkin Spice Latte?