At a Glance
Products & Services: Accounting, tax & payroll services
Number of Locations: 108
Total Investment: $24.4K - $40K
Began Franchising: 1990
About CFOToday Inc.John Harrison felt that many small businesses were failing because they couldn't afford accountants, so he began providing "professional services at bookkeeper's rates." In 1989, Harrison established Accountant's Choice, which has since changed its name to CFO Today.
Franchising started in 1990, and there are now locations across the United States offering accounting services to local small businesses.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $24,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: to 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- Franchise Players: Franchising Instead of 'Reinventing the Wheel'
- 5 of the Wackiest Fast-Food Lawsuits Ever
- Franchise Players: The Confusing Realities of Regulation
- Do You Let Employees Show Their Tattoos? Starbucks Doesn't - But That May Change.
- Activist Investor Tells Olive Garden to Google 'How to Cook Pasta'