Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 313
Total Investment: $4.5M - $6.7M
Began Franchising: 1988
About Microtel Inn & Suites by WyndhamAs a part of U.S. Franchise Systems Inc., Microtel Inns & Suites offers more than 150 affordable locations across the country.
Offering free cable TV and mattresses approved by the American Chiropractic Association, Microtel's MicroSaver rooms start as low as $35 per night and have queen size beds and built-in furniture.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $40,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 20 years, renewable
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- In Sexual Harassment Case, California Rules Domino's Isn't Responsible for Misconduct
- Why the Court's Ruling on FedEx Drivers Could Jeopardize the Franchise Model
- Franchise Players: These Panera Bread Franchisees Now Have 34 Locations
- Can a Food Blogger Force Starbucks to Change Its Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- Franchise Players: How Six-Time Ukrainian Ballroom Dance Champs Became Fred Astaire Dance Studio Franchisees