At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 320
Total Investment: $4.5M - $6.7M
Began Franchising: 1988
About Microtel Inn & Suites by WyndhamAs a part of U.S. Franchise Systems Inc., Microtel Inns & Suites offers more than 150 affordable locations across the country.
Offering free cable TV and mattresses approved by the American Chiropractic Association, Microtel's MicroSaver rooms start as low as $35 per night and have queen size beds and built-in furniture.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $40,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 20 years, renewable
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Dunkin' Donuts Unveils Profit-Sharing Program for Franchisees
- Why KFC Is Developing an Edible Coffee Cup in the U.K.
- How This Veteran Went From Farmer to Financier
- Uber Teams Up With Starwood Hotels, Ensuring Business Travelers Will Be Constantly Glued to Their Smartphones
- Chick-fil-A and TGI Fridays' Cherry Supplier Reportedly Ran Drug Operation at Factory