At a Glance
Products & Services: Home and commercial property inspections
Number of Locations: 215
Total Investment: $39.6K - $42K
Began Franchising: 1987
About National Property Inspections Inc.Founded by Roland Bates in 1987, National Property Inspections Inc. (NPI) provides commercial and residential inspections, as well as government, insurance, and corporate relocation inspections.
NPI offers computerized on-site inspection reporting that meets standards set by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the National Association of Home Inspectors. Inspectors provide property inspections that include the foundation, roof, furnace, air conditioning, electrical system, plumbing, lots and grounds.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $32,900
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 10% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsLiquid Cash Available: $23,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 1% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- With Investors Hungry for Fast-Casual Chicken, El Pollo Loco Makes Strong Public Debut
- Franchise Players: We Were Planet Fitness's First Franchisees. Now, We Own 22 Locations.
- Dunkin' Sales Disappoint as Same-Store Sales Drag
- Franchisees Take 7-Eleven to Court for Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Franchise Players: Hiring the Right People Is the Hardest Part