At a Glance
Products & Services: Home and commercial property inspections
Number of Locations: 216
Total Investment: $38.7K - $42.1K
Began Franchising: 1987
About National Property Inspections Inc.Founded by Roland Bates in 1987, National Property Inspections Inc. (NPI) provides commercial and residential inspections, as well as government, insurance and corporate relocation inspections.
NPI offers computer-generated on-site inspection reports that meet standards set by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the National Association of Home Inspectors. Inspectors provide property inspections that include the foundation, roof, furnace, air conditioning, electrical system, plumbing, lots and grounds.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $34,900
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 15% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsLiquid Cash Available: $38,700 - $42,100
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 1% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Why Isn't Access to Credit for Small Business Improving in 2015?
- A Father-Son Team That Brings Serious Franchising Experience to a Fresh Pizza Concept
- A Franchise Who Learned to 'Network' in Much More Than a Computer Kind of Way
- This Franchisee Has Long Been in the Telemarketing Biz, But His Heart 'Called Out' for Pretzels
- An Immigrant-Franchisee Who Truly Built His Home Healthcare Business From Nothing