At a Glance
Products & Services: Home and commercial property inspections
Number of Locations: 208
Total Investment: $39.6K - $42K
Began Franchising: 1987
About National Property Inspections Inc.Founded by Roland Bates in 1987, National Property Inspections Inc. (NPI) provides commercial and residential inspections, as well as government, insurance, and corporate relocation inspections.
NPI offers computerized on-site inspection reporting that meets standards set by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the National Association of Home Inspectors. Inspectors provide property inspections that include the foundation, roof, furnace, air conditioning, electrical system, plumbing, lots and grounds.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $32,900
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 10% off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsLiquid Cash Available: $23,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 1% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Why RadioShack's Shuttered Stores Won't Be Vacant for Long
- Color War: Brands Attempt to Cash In on the Great Dress Debate via Social Media
- Taco Bell to Open First Restaurants in Japan
- Why These Three Brothers Moved to San Antonio to Open a Pair of Franchises
- Dunkin' Donuts Unveils Profit-Sharing Program for Franchisees