At a Glance
Products & Services: Smoothies & snacks
Number of Locations:
Total Investment: $177.3K - $367.8K
Began Franchising: 1998
About Planet Smoothie
Martin Sprock opened the first Planet Smoothie store in Atlanta in 1995. Since then, the company has expanded throughout the United States.
Each Planet Smoothie location serves a variety of fruit smoothies, wrap sandwiches (called Round-A-Bouts), soups, vitamins, supplements and low-fat snacks.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $200,000
Liquid Cash Available: $80,000
Operations10% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (95% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How a Love of Healthy Food Led to a Beneficial Career Change
- Each Thanksgiving, This Franchisee Stops Selling and Starts Serving (From the Heart)
- 5 Questions to Help You Determine the Right Franchise for You
- Meet the Franchisor Offering Manly Pedicures
- U.S. Air Force Veteran Makes Old Spaces Feel New Again at Kitchen Tune-Up