At a Glance
Products & Services: Sales and sales-management training
Number of Locations: 251
Total Investment: $91.5K - $108.5K
Began Franchising: 1983
About Sandler TrainingIn the late '60s, David Sandler began developing a sales training program, eventually founding the Sandler Sales Institute in 1967. Throughout the '60s and '70s, Sandler created sales training programs for small and mid-sized companies, large corporations and non-sales professionals. In 1983, he implemented franchising.
Today, Sandler Sales Institute is made up of a network of more than 160 trainers and consultants who coach salespeople, managers and other professionals.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $73,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: to $1.2K/mo.
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $5,000 off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $91,525 - $108,500
OperationsNumber of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1 - 2. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Brother-Franchisees Who Certainly 'Tasted' the Goods Before Committing
- Meet the Renaissance Restaurant Man: Franchisee, Chef, COO
- Bouncing Back From Failure, a Fitness Business Gets It Right
- These Franchisees Are on Fire, Not Ice, When It Comes to Philanthropy
- How a Detroit Couple Turned Their Low-Cost Investment Into a High-Grossing Business