At a Glance
Products & Services: Sales and sales-management training
Number of Locations: 255
Total Investment: $88.2K - $105.1K
Began Franchising: 1983
About Sandler TrainingIn the late '60s, David Sandler began developing a sales training program, eventually founding the Sandler Sales Institute in 1967. Throughout the '60s and '70s, Sandler created sales training programs for small and mid-sized companies, large corporations and non-sales professionals. In 1983, he implemented franchising.
Today, Sandler Sales Institute is made up of a network of more than 160 trainers and consultants who coach salespeople, managers and other professionals.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $73,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: to $1.2K/mo.
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $5,000 off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $88,150 - $105,125
OperationsNumber of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1 - 2. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How This Franchisee Runs More Than 275 Restaurants
- Why Denny's Sounds Like a Chill Teenager on Social Media
- Why This Father-and-Sons Trio Joined the PizzaRev Franchise
- From Food Truck to Franchise: How These Cousins Turned Their Love of Lobster Into a Business
- Thanks to Boutique Fitness, Working Out Is the New Going Out