At a Glance
Products & Services: Sales and sales-management training
Number of Locations: 235
Total Investment: $83.2K - $100.1K
Began Franchising: 1983
About Sandler TrainingIn the late '60s, David Sandler began developing a sales training program, eventually founding the Sandler Sales Institute in 1967. Throughout the '60s and '70s, Sandler created sales training programs for small and mid-sized companies, large corporations and non-sales professionals. In 1983, he implemented franchising.
Today, Sandler Sales Institute is made up of a network of more than 160 trainers and consultants who coach salespeople, managers and other professionals.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $68,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: to $1.2K/mo.
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Net Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $83,150 - $99,750
OperationsNumber of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1 - 2. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How Social Franchising Is Bringing Jobs to the Developing World
- 8 Totally Weird Fast-Food Items That Everyone Is Talking About
- Franchise Players: Changing Careers to Provide Compassionate Caregiving
- Like It or Not, 'Pizza Cake' Could Soon Be a Thing
- Drive-In-Loving Franchisees, Take Note: Sonic to Open 1,000 Restaurants in Next 10 Years