At a Glance
Products & Services: Pizza, breadsticks
Number of Locations: 62
Total Investment: $362.1K - $548.6K
Began Franchising: 2000
About Toppers PizzaScott Gittrich got his start in the pizza world working as a deliver driver for Domino's while attending the University of Illinois in 1984. He worked his way up to director of operations for a group of Domino's franchises before deciding in 1991 to open his own pizza restaurant: Toppers. The company began franchising in 2000.
Toppers' menu features specialty pizzas with toppings such as French-fried onions, oven-roasted tomatoes, mac 'n cheese and tater tots, along with the company's signature cheesy breadsticks called Topperstix.
Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Midwest, Northeast, South, Southeast, Southwest, West, Wisconsin.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5.5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $10,000 off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $400,000
Liquid Cash Available: $150,000
Operations80% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- Dunkin' Donuts Debuts Dark-Roast Coffee for the First Time Ever
- In Sexual Harassment Case, California Rules Domino's Isn't Responsible for Misconduct
- Why the Court's Ruling on FedEx Drivers Could Jeopardize the Franchise Model
- Franchise Players: These Panera Bread Franchisees Now Have 34 Locations
- Can a Food Blogger Force Starbucks to Change Its Pumpkin Spice Latte?