At a Glance
Products & Services: Pizza, breadsticks
Number of Locations: 49
Total Investment: $302.04K - 528.45K
Began Franchising: 2000
About Toppers PizzaScott Gittrich got his start in the pizza world working as a deliver driver for Domino's while attending the University of Illinois in 1984. He worked his way up to director of operations for a group of Domino's franchises before deciding in 1991 to open his own pizza restaurant: Toppers. The company began franchising in 2000.
Toppers' menu features signature pizzas like the Mac 'N Cheese, Gyro Topper, and Hangover Helper, as well as quesadillas, chicken wings, toasted sandwiches, and breadsticks.
Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Midwest, Northeast, South, Southeast, Southwest, West, Wisconsin.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5.5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Net Worth: $150,000
Liquid Cash Available: $100,000
Operations80% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- McDonald's U.S. November Sales Unexpectedly Fall
- Goodbye Bacon, Hello Health Food: 6 Restaurant Trends for 2014
- A Startup Brings Circuit-Training to the Masses
- Chick-fil-A Removes Corn Syrup From Products After Blogger Takedown
- 6 Ways Food Trucks Can Survive the Winter Freeze and Grow Their Business