To contact one of our editors, please refer to the following list and direct your information to the appropriate editor. This list includes contacts for both Entrepreneur.com and Entrepreneur magazine.
Editorial Story Pitches and Freelance Queries
General pitches and freelance queries for Entrepreneur.com should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.To read our writers' guidelines, click here.
For any Entrepreneur magazine story pitches and queries, refer to this list of contacts:
- Information having to do with franchising pitches/queries should be sent to Tracy Stapp.
- Information having to do with startup topics, automobiles, book reviews, government, entrepreneurial profiles, travel, women and minority issues, management, money, sales and marketing should be sent to email@example.com.
- Freelance queries for the magazine should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see our writers' guidelines for the magazine, click here.
- If you're trying to contact one of our freelance contributors, please write to them in care of the magazine or e-mail them at email@example.com.
We work two to four months prior to publishing profiles and features. We receive a high volume of information and we do not encourage follow-up phone calls. One of our writers or editors will contact you if we're interested in your pitch.
- If you're inquiring about reprints, photocopies or licensing our magazine content, contact Jeremy Ellis at Scoop Media Services: (949) 453-4680 ext. 307 or (800) 767-3263 ext. 307.