Follow Young Entrepreneur
- How Old Is Too Old to Start a Business? The Answer May Surprise You. (Infographic)
- 7 Insanely Productive Habits of Successful Young Entrepreneurs
- 5 Common Pitfalls That Ruin Businesses -- and How to Avoid Them
- What I Learned From Being a Broke, Unemployed Graduate
- 4 Tips for Finding the Perfect Co-Founder
- Top 30 Startups to Watch
To be successful, entrepreneurs must beat the odds stacked against them -- especially young ones. To understand what these founders do differently, we've compiled a list of habits that made them successful.
BY Eric M. RuizSometimes the right career direction isn't immediately apparent. The only way to get there, though, is to experiment.
BY Geoff WeissTen-year-old Cory Nieves, founder and CEO of Mr. Cory's Cookies, rakes in roughly $1,000 each week and has hopes of one day helming his own fashion line.
Kayak founder Paul English is seeking to electrify Boston's startup scene with his new venture, Blade.
BY Matt EyringIf you treat your young fellows as valued members of the team, they will provide you with fresh perspectives.
Most Shared Stories
You'll Never Hear Successful People Say These 15 Phrases
How Old Is Too Old to Start a Business? The Answer May Surprise You. (Infographic)
Starbucks, Chipotle and 6 More Food Chains Scare Up Business With Halloween Deals
To Be a Brilliant Leader, Mindset Is Everything (Infographic)
10 Single Mom Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Business Advice