Subscribe to Entrepreneur for $5

It Could Happen to You

Find out more about covering your bases with business travel insurance.

This story appears in the December 2007 issue of Entrepreneur. Subscribe »

Vacation insurance policies have been around for decades, but what about insurance for business trips ruined by missed, canceled or delayed flights, a lost or stolen laptop, or an interruption of some sort (hurricane, transit strike, etc.)?

Continue reading this article -- and everything on Entrepreneur!

Become a member to get unlimited access and support the voices you want to hear more from. Get full access to Entrepreneur for just $5!

Get 3 months free with code ZENDESK

Presented by zendesk

Get 3 months free with code