Less Ramble on the Road
TripAdvisor turns its attention to business travelers
Rejoice: Planning business trips is about to become less of a headache. With the launch of its new Business Travel Center, TripAdvisor is reaching out to the road warriors who want to know where to stay, what to eat and how to entertain themselves between meetings and conferences. The popular travel review website has re-indexed more than 20 million hotel reviews with business travelers in mind, taking into account factors such as amenities, the number of existing reviews and overall ratings. You can also post questions in a discussion forum, check the weather and map meeting locations and nearby services in more than 750 cities around the world. Let's take it for a spin.
- Book it. Enter your destination city and you'll be taken to a list of hotels ranked by business travel popularity. You can check room rates, photos, amenities and reviews.
- The nabe. A new map feature lets you pinpoint the nearest coffeehouse or Kinkos. Or type in your meeting location to find the closest hotel.
- Pack up. Check the Weather Essentials feature to help plan what to pack, especially if you'll be in different cities during the week.
- Read up. Research your destination under Business Traveler Info, including advice on public transportation, entertainment and shuttling to and from the airport.
- Picky, picky. Use the filter function to narrow your search options, based on amenities, hotel class or hotel brand--in case you want to make full use of your traveler's points.
4th of July Subscription Sale - Unlock this subscriber exclusive article and more for 20% off today.
Access all Entrepreneur content with no ads, unlock discounts, and get exclusive advice only available to our subscribers. Plus, our magazine delivered straight to your door.
Get 20% off an annual subscription today. Just use code SAVE20 at checkout.
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
Formerly Enslaved Black Man Nearest Green Taught Jack Daniel Everything He Knew About Whiskey. Today, the Founder of Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey Celebrates His Legacy.
Leadership Lessons From the Exclusive Creativity School That 'Packs 5 Years Learning Into 5 Days'
3 Expert-Backed Strategies for Staying Calm in Times of Confrontation
The CEO of Wayfair Has Helped Revolutionize Digital Shopping for 20 Years. Here's How He Handles Rocky Economic Conditions.
This Founder Went to Prison When He Was 15 Years Old. That's Where He Came Up With the Idea for a Company Now Backed By John Legend.
3 Signs You're Letting Pride Get in the Way of Being Successful
Chip and Joanna Gaines and Shonda Rhimes Found Incredible Success By Using This One Entrepreneurial Strategy. Here's How You Can Too.