Traits of entrepreneurs.
Common traits of entrepreneurs
1. Aggressively pursues goals; pushes self and others hard.
2. Seeks autonomy, independence and freedom from boundaries; individualistic.
3. Sends consistent message; focused strategy; undeviated in purpose.
4. Acts quickly, sometimes without deliberation; "ready-fire-aim."
5. Keeps distance and maintains objectivity; expects others to be self-sufficient; tough-minded.
6. Seeks simple, practical solutions; cuts through complexity; finds the essential and important.
7. Willing to take risks; comfortable with uncertainty of a new or fast-growing venture; enterprising.
8. Clear opinions and values; able to make quick judgments; fault-finding; high expectations.
9. Impatient for results and with others; poor listener; "just do it" mentality.
10. Positive and upbeat; communicates hopefulness; "glass is half full."
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
James Dyson Created 5,127 Versions of a Product That Failed Before Finally Succeeding. His Tenacity Reveals a Secret of Entrepreneurship.
7 Meaningful Ways Your Business Can Honor Memorial Day
Breast Implants Left This Founder With Debilitating Symptoms, So She Launched an Intimate-Apparel Line That Goes Beyond Buzzwords
Kids in the Hall's Bruce McCulloch Says TikTok Is the New Punk Rock
'I Am Not a Diversity Quota,' Says the Founder Disrupting the Dessert Category
Memorial Day Is a Time for Remembrance, So What's With All the Mattress Sales?
Pharrell Williams, Contemporary Artist Nina Chanel Abney and Brand-Builder Shaun Neff Announce Launch of Game-Changing NFT Platform