A 50/50 Partnership
Here are a few ideas to shift the balance of chores in the home:
Position yourself for growth in 2017—join us live at the Entrepreneur 360™ Conference in Long Beach, Calif. on Nov. 16. Secure Your Seat »
- Independently make lists of all the regular chores, from cooking to cleaning to laundry to mowing the lawn.
- Merge the lists into one master list.
- Divide the tasks, negotiating where needed.
- Post the master list as a reminder of who does what.
- No one wants to wash windows or do the floors? Hire outside help.
- Pitch in. If your partner looks tired, help out.