Beam Me Up
Companies that can help you get your product onto direct-response TV stations and into retail stores
Business Start-Ups magazine, April 2000
- Emson Inc.: (a division of E. Mishan & Sons) 2350 Fifth Ave., #800, New York, NY 10001, (212) 689-9094, http://www.emsontv.com
- hawthorne direct inc.: 300 N. 16th St., P.O. Box 1366, Fairfield, IA 52556, (515) 472-3800, http://www.hawthornedirect.com
- Infotopia: (a division of National Boston Medical Inc.) 43 Taunton Green, Taunton, MA 02780, (508) 884-8820, http://www.nbmedical.com
- Retail Distributors LLC: 150 E. Palmetto Park Rd., #700, Boca Raton, FL 33432, (561) 391-2600, http://www.dtrttv.com
- Telebrands: 81 Two Bridges Rd., Fairfield, NJ 07004, (201) 244-0400, http://www.telebrands.com
- TriStar Products Inc.: 4 Century Dr., Parsippany, NJ 07054, (973) 683-1000, http://www.tristarproductsinc.com
Don Debelak (email@example.com)is a new-business marketing consultant who has been introducing new products for more than 20 years. He is the author of Bringing Your Product to Market (John Wiley & Sons, $19.95, 800-225-5945).
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
Kale Was a Garnish Before This Creative Genius Made It Famous. Here's How She Did It — and What She's Planning Next.
Telling Your Brand Story Is Crucial. 4 Steps to Ensure That It Resonates.
This Baker Was Told Not to Speak Spanish With Colleagues, So She Started Her Own Cake Company That Values Employees Just as Much as Customers
Improving Yourself Takes 9.6 Minutes of Work Each Day
Meet the Women Behind Some of McDonald's Most Iconic (and Essential) Ingredients — and How They're Setting New Standards
Remote Work Shouldn't Be Up for Debate
Employees Are Over Foosball Tables and Free Snacks. Your Company Culture Needs This Instead.