'Innovation & Technological Disruption to Dominate 2017'
IIT Bombay is here again with the most awaited Entrepreneurship Summit of the year, confessing 500+ start-ups taking part in it and more than 16k attendees.
Either it is Silicon Valley or Powai Valley, every start-up ecosystem has their own enchanting history and most likely to have a captivating and engaging future.
Paypal to Paytm, Amazon to Apple, Facebook to Flipkart.
Entrepreneurs and their enterprises have revolutionized our lives over the decades, bringing about a paradigm shift in the realms of possibility. What's next?
Discover the confluence of technology and entrepreneurship and immense potential the future beholds.
Witness the next big and game changing ideas for yourself, as ambiguous participants will be showcasing their ingenious ideas from so called start-up village, experiencing accomplished mentors.
Join us as we explore the pivotal role every start-up today plays in building a better world tomorrow.
A slight insight on the events is:
1. The 10 Minute Million
Let’s face it – Getting financial backing is difficult. For most, it’s not a pleasant experience. We are trying to revolutionize this by exposing you to panellists who might back you with INR 1.5 Million in just 10 Minutes!
2. iHack 2016
At iHack, we bring together India’s best coders, developers, designers, innovators, creators and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. I Hack is geared up for those who are passionate about building, designing and innovating.
3. Start-up Expo
Start-up Expo provides a platform for innovative start-ups from all over the country to get in touch with thousands of potential customers and investors while attendees learn the technique of what made a start-up so big.
4. Lean Start-up Workshop
Lean Start-up workshop is an intensive three-day workshop which teaches entrepreneurs and innovators how to build disruptive products using Lean Start-up methodologies.
5. Internship and Job Fair
The Internship and Job Fair aims at connecting start-up enthusiast graduates/undergraduates to the start-ups so that they get the relevant experience in their desired field
6. Business Conclave
An initiative targeted for professionals to give them updates about their specific industry by experts and also a platform to promote intra-networking.
A few of the speakers, that aren’t worth missing, are the following.
- Amitabh Kant (CEO, NITI Aayog)
- Suresh Prabhu (Railway Minster of India)
- Smriti Irani(Minister of Textile, Government of India )
- Rajat Sharma (CEO, IndiaTV)
- BhavishAggarwal (Founder, Ola)
- Sonam Wangchuk (Real Life PhunsukhWangdu - 3 Idiots)
- SuvirSujan (Co-Founder, Nexus Venture Partner)
- Ridham Desai (Managing Director, MorganStanley India)
- Faisal Siddiqui (President, South Asia and India at HTC)
- Harish Hande (Co-Founder, Selco India)
- Bill Buxton (Principal Researcher, Microsoft)
- Pa Joof(International Speaker, Success Coach)
- Satya Narayanan (Chairman, Career LauncherIndia Ltd)
- John Rampton (Founder, Due)
- Neal Cross (Chief Innovation Officer, DBS Bank)